Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Condolence 

Su's mom passed away this morning, just 4 days before Chinese New Year. She's been in grief over her mom's condition for the past half year. Sitting right opposite her at work, I know the pain she went through and the amount of tears she couldn't help shedding.

I met her mom at Su's wedding. I chatted with her on the phone when she called the office. A very amicable and friendly lady. I felt very sad seeing Su go through the stages; first hoping that the treatments will work, right till the end where her mom had to suffered so much pain that Su would rather she go in peace, yet not being able to endure the thought of her not being around.

It's all very sudden as the diagnosis was only last June. In a way, it made me realise that we really should show more appreciation for our loved ones, whom we sometimes take for granted.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise