Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, December 12, 2003

Workaholic's Xmas Wishlist 

I'm posting this for Workaholic for everybody's easy reference. In her own words..........

My Xmas Wish List...will provide more when I think of them hhaha

Scents
Issey Miyake
The new sweet scent from Elizabeth Arden
The DKNY scent in the long sleek bottle
The nice refreshing scent from Carolina Herrera
Allure by Chanel

CDs
Thievery Corporation - Mirror Conspiracy
Saint Germain - Tourist
Hotel Costes - La Suite
Silje Negaard - At First Light
David Koz - Saxophonic
Cassandra Wilson - Glamoured

Make-up/Skincare/Clothes
a nice top for going out
a nice top for work
a good blusher brush for home use ( no body shop, pls)
an oil-free night cream ( for oily skin) to make my skin better

0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise