Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Temperamental colleague 

Blogger hanged on me just after I pressed the “Post & Publish” button!!!

Su. On Monday, I thought she was quiet because she’s upset over her mom’s illness. But it became quite apparent over these 2 days that she’s angry with me over something, just like the one time she acted like this previously. However, as to what she’s angry over, I completely have no idea. She dragged a gal from another department along when we had to settle lunch ourselves without Second Boss and she barely spoke a word to me the 2 days even when I tried to break the ice. I emailed her yesterday asking her whether there’s a problem and she just totally ignored it.

This is sickening, at least if we had a big fight or if she had an outburst, I will still understand what it’s all about instead of the puzzlement now. This shouldn’t be the way friends behave towards each other and if there are problems, I prefer to thrash them out. I was there for her at her wedding, when her mom fell sick, listening to her when she needs to talk about her family problems, but now she’s acting this way over some petty stuff. The thing is, I can’t totally ignore her. The hostile (not overtly, but I can tell since I know her quite well) mood is making life difficult at work, especially since our work tables face each others’.

I sent her a sms just now saying that she’s behaving in an obnoxious manner and that if she had treated me as a friend, she would be more open about whatever is bugging her. No replies, we’ll see how she behaves tomorrow. If it’s more of the same shit, well, we’ll be only colleagues in future.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise