Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Temperamental colleague cont'd 

Long story short, Su emailed me this morning. She was piqued because I rebutted that she also made personal phone calls at work when she reminded me to keep it outside work (she said because she was trying to protect me in case Second Boss gossip to Big Boss about me). She felt that I do not show her the respect as a senior and she's feeling the conflict in being a good friend and being a senior.

I replied her email saying that I thought she was talking to me as a friend and I replied as such. If she had any problems with what I said, she should have said so right then instead of letting it simmer and behaving in such a manner afterwards. Also, she's putting me in a position where I don't know whether I can say what I feel or think to her, or I should just shut my mouth up. Plus, this has nothing to do with respect as a senior. I ended saying that I feel extremely offended by her behaviour.

We didn't talk much, kinda awkward. She's on half day leave so that's a bit of a relief. Well, a outward show of respect would mean me being fake. Besides, is there really a need to pull ranks, especially when it's such a small department?


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise