Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, December 22, 2003

Steve Chia molest maid? 

This few days, there are plenty of reports about Non-Constituency Member of Parliament Steve Chia taking sexy pictures of his maid, whom he "persuaded" into doing it and his wife reporting him to the police after she discovered them in his computer. In my opinion, I feel that a man who can cheat on his wife and takes sexy pictures of his maid while his wife is 5 months pregnant just doesn't command the respect required for a political member. It seems that he is trying to justify his actions because he's open and this is his hobby etc etc. Being open is not an acceptable excuse for cheating. Nothing is. As I commented on mydaemon's blog, this is Singapore, not America, and I don't think the people are going to accept a "Clinton" here. I doubt he can carry on his political career.

0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise