Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, December 29, 2003

My pearlie whites 

My gums bled after the cleaning. Apparently, that's a sign of weak gums and not enough flossing. Ok, I admit it, I'm real lazy when it comes to flossing (about once a month? haha). On the bright side, the dentist said my teeth are very healthy and white as can be, no signs of decay whatsoever. They just needed a bit of polishing.

I like this dentist. I told him I have to budget of $150 to spend, and that's exactly what my bill came up to. I checked, he charged the lower end of the range for me. I did cleaning, polishing and 2 fillings. He warned me that the fillings are not necessary, that they are just a preventive measure at this stage. This is so unlike my old school dentist who told me that I absolutely needed the fillings or my teeth are going to become black decayed holes!

Now my teeth are feeling bright and smooth.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise