Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Hehe, I finally dragged myself to the gym last night after 2 weeks hiatus and it feels so good after. Coincidentally, I met Nic-aholic on the bus on the way home (We stay in the same estate). She just finished gym as well, but hers is at Planet Fitness.

Took leave this morning for the half-day because I can't stand the idea of taking 2 hours to prepare and get to work and then taking another hour to get home, just for that 4 hrs of work. So now I'm sitting in front of the computer clearing out all the forwarded emails from my account. Didn't have time for them when I was so busy at work.

This is not a good year for Hong Kong pop scene, with the passing away of 2 icons, Leslie Cheung and now Anita Mui. And such contrasts between them as well, one threw his life away while the other wanted to fight cancer but still lost the battle in the end. I will always remember Leslie Cheung as the handsome face in movies, especially in the 'Chinese Ghost story'.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise