Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Friday night out 

Last night, we had a change from our usual pasta and sushi and went to Magic Wok, a Chinese-Thai restaurant located at Far East Plaza instead. The combination of the company varied too, Workaholic and me, Nic-aholic couple, plus a couple they matchmade (their respective guy and gal friends) Lio and Jo Beauty Jo and Lion.

Before dinner, we were at the Isetan private sale, checking out the lingerie section. I always buy my intimates at Isetan sales, real bargain then. I also bought another pair of pointy URS shoes and the Chomel pink hair stick I was hankering after (20% discount!). Blur me left the whole bag of goodies at the restaurant when we left. I'm lucky it's still there when I realised and ran back for it.

After that, we adjourned to another new place, the Europa Bistro and the ladies all ordered strawberry ice-blended while the gentlemens had Tiger beer. Along with the change of company, there was a change of conversation, ranging from politics (Workaholic have an extensive knowledge of the who's who of our Members of Parliament and Ministers, owing to her job in the public sector), childhood games, embarrassing moments, happy moments and stressed moments etc.

A good night out. (But I had to wait nearly half an hour for the night bus home)


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise