Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, December 12, 2003

The Friday Five 

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
I enjoy cold weather but I have never seen snow before, living in sunny Singapore. I would love to spend a snowy Xmas abroad one day though. The scene of me and a special someone cuddling in front of a roaring fireplace while it's snowing outside appeals to me.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
Surrounded by loved ones, including family, friends and a special someone, all having a good time. It's the people that counts, not the place.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
None, I'm from a non-Christian family and we don't celebrate Xmas.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
Except occasionally donating a dollar to the old uncle playing harmonica at Raffles Place MRT or buying tissues from old ladies selling them at hawker centres, no. I need help myself....haha.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
Happiness.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise