Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Busy bee 

The most busy season of my job has dawned on me, starting today. I have only gotten the required information and before I could even do anything, there are already people (let's call them the buggers) pestering me to give them the finished product (not my bosses, but to say more would reveal my occupation, hehe). Crazy, don't they have their own work to do? It's not as if they MUST have my work before they can proceed. Plus, it's not my fault this time that I can't give it to them. I can only get some of the information next week and I still need time to work on them.

A Hong Kong counterpart is in town for 2 weeks and we must entertain him for lunch and dinner some days. Lunch is fine, but dinner eats into my gym and sleep time. Sickening.

There is of course Xmas shopping to complete and I still have no idea at all what to get for everyone. I hate shopping during Xmas season, the crowds and long queues for changing rooms irritate me beyond belief.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise