Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, December 05, 2003

Appraisal forms 

About my appraisal, there is a stack of appraisal forms with points given which I photocopied before signing and returning to my boss, hoping that I can study it in more detail later and I clipped it inside an 8-days I was bringing home this afternoon. I distinctively remember holding it when I dropped by the neighborhood shops to buy some contact lens solution, but it went missing when I searched for it at home. I called the optical shop and they claimed they didn't see anything I left behind. Strange. I hope anybody who finds it would just chuck it in the rubbish bin. This would cause trouble for me if Boss finds out?

More on the D & D tomorrow. I'm very sleepy already.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise