Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Xmas wishlist 

Gist of the story: This year, each of us are going to come up with a wishlist and everybody has a fixed budget for each person. Presents will be chosen from the wishlist and we can combine to buy a bigger gift if need be. Deadline for submission is 1 Dec 2003 (but I very much doubt it will be kept). So, in the upcoming weeks, wishlists will be posted here and on Ginvie's blog.

Shopaholic's Super Wishlist
Ok, this is my super wishlist which is out of the budget but will be put up just in case anybody strikes lottery or feels extraordinarily generous. Official one will come later.

1) The geek in me wants the Linksys Wireless-G broadband router WRT54G and USB network adapter WUSB54G or Ethernet Bridge WET54G. (Most of you must be going, "What the heck?" by now. haha) I want these things to link up to my brother's broadband wirelessly so that I don't have to plough along using the 56K dialup.

2) The materialistic part of me wants branded stuff!
a) b)

c) Dior new pink and white design

d) Burberry classic print black rims long wallet

e) LV Epi leather long black wallet

3) A car. Any car. As long as it can be driven.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise