Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Weekend prelude 

Just woke up from a great night out. Instead of the usual "stoning" at wine bar, we brought the wine to alcoholic's house and and a blast drinking and playing some "drinking games", one of which is the 1-100 game on the Sunday Taiwan variety show, quan neng zhong yi tong. We ended up downing 5 bottles of wine between 8 of us.

I think I must have at least 1 whole bottle, considering the number of times I seem to "hit the number on the head". But unlike the previous times, I think I held my drink quite well this time round, at least there was no head spinning or disgusting puking! Unlike Ginvie's NTSM! haha.

And alcoholic was so excited about the game at one stage he got red wine all over my Mango cardigan and spaghetti top. I don't know how it happened. One minute I was talking to Ginvie and next minute, I was splashed with the wine! Anybody who knows any surefire way to remove wine stains, do let me know. I love the colour of that cardigan.

We took tons of pictures. Someone even showed more flesh then he should by accident! And ginvie and NTSM were openly admitting what a satisfying s** life they both have! LOL.

It was indeed a refreshing change from our usual Friday dinner and drinks routine and we spent a lot less money too! Shows that we don't always have to be at clubs to have fun, just hanging out with a bunch of close friends can be just as entertaining. (Plus get everybody high enough)


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise