Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Matrix 

I finally caught the Matrix Revolutions tonight, by pure chance. Our first choice is Spanish Apartment and then Kill bill. Spanish Apartment had a short run apparently, and Kill Bill was sold out in the only theatre it's shown in. So we ended up in Cathay Cineleisure watching Matrix Revolutions.

Surprisingly, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Perhaps because I've read and heard so much bad reviews about it, I went in without much expectations. True, it didn't answer the philosophical questions of the universe. But seeing that I can't even remember who The Architect is from the previous Reloaded ( think that was the part I fell asleep in), it doesn't matter to me. What it has, is an unrelenting pace and amazing special effects. The battle between the Sentinels and the Zion defenders had me and Sleepaholic on the edge of our seats and a woman on my opposite row screaming every 5 seconds (yes, screaming!).

Some parts are unnecessary, I admit. Like what is that little gal's purpose in the movie? But on the whole, I enjoyed it more than Reloaded and felt that it ended the trilogy with a "bang". Perhaps the real fans of the show are disappointed because the trilogy went a different direction than what was hinted in the first Matrix.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise