Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, November 07, 2003

Little Black Box 

People who know me well would know that I'm a TV addict. I must get my daily dosage of the little black box. My room is well-equipped with a 21-inch Thomson TV, a Sharp 6-head video recorder and a Philips hi-fi/VCD player. Every morning, before I do my 200 metre rush to catch the train at the designated time, I would set the VCR to record all my favourites. Occasionally, I will forget to set timer option after that, which would cause me grief and disappointment later.

Shows I'm religiously following at the moment:
1) Holland V 7pm
2) Police show on channel U 9pm
3) Friends first season rerun (I didn't watch that season)
4) Charmed
5) Bachelor
6) Lawyer show channel U 7pm on weekends
7) Sun morning HK show

And these are excluding the variety shows I catch when I am home, plus all those VCD sets I buy or which other people lend me. (My aunt is a constant supplier of funny korean shows.......she's an even greater fan of those korean hunks then I am! hehe)

Where do I get the time to watch all these shows? Normally I need my fix for an hr before I sleep and in the morning when I'm preparing for work while I pack, change and do makeup.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise