Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, November 24, 2003

Her World 

I'm quite obssessed with blogging now, my latest craze. Hope I don't bore you people out. haha. I got a hit from Portugal, amazing.

Her World (female magazine) is giving a free bag with this month's bumper issue and it's been selling like hot cakes. Nic-aholic and me have been looking around for ones with the free red bag this whole weekend, and my dad just found 2 for me from 7-Eleven! I also helped my 2nd-in-command boss get a light blue version for his wife. He mentioned that she was also looking for one while in the office last Friday. Must "por" (butter him up) him a bit once in a while and hope that he will not make my life so miserable, even though it goes against my nature. My inclination is to show him a black face and tell him to f*** off, to be a man and not to always fall asleep at his desk after lunch, to tell him that it's quite obvious he's putting up a show when he zooms off immediately after big boss leaves, that we can also see him surfing the football websites when he's supposedly working hard. But I believe in restraint.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise