Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Have tons of work to finish because I'm starting a new project next week, so I'm EXPECTED to clear up the current one by hook or by crook. Whatever. Probably shouldn't be blogging now, but I need a break from all those documents and numbers.

I have a craving for Haagen Dazz ice-cream recently, particularly strawberry flavour (Yum yum, chunks and chunks of strawberries) and it's becoming more pronounced. I have cut back this indulgence to maybe about twice a year in view of my dieting efforts. The sweet tooth is aching to be fulfilled though. Think I will buy a tub home one of these nights. After gym, of course, then I won't feel the guilt as much.

Lunchtime debate. People can be divided into 2 categories: 1) Those who must engage in all sorts of activities during the weekend in order to feel good. 2) Those who are contented to sleep in and rest and relax. Contention is that if the extreme ends of this 2 kinds of people come together in a marriage, a lot of compromise has to be made in order for the relationship to work and to grow because the more hyperactive partner would always be wanting to do more.

Me? I'm the sort who would be happy to sleep in the whole day and watch TV, occasionally venturing outside.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise