Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Friday outings 

Yesterday evening, I dropped by a poolside party at St Gregory's spa (theme was Salsa and some other things I can't remember) on the invitation of an ex-JC (Junior College) classmate, Jac's invitation. She is managing a booth at the party selling Gym gears. The clothes are quite nice, reminds me of Lorna Jane's products, but a tad expensive. Even after a heavy discount she gave me, the gym pants costs about S$50+, so I didn't buy anything in the end. Nic-aholic and me also got a tried out a shoulder massage demonstration by St Gregory Spa. Painful!!! Maybe because it's supposed to be a balinese massage? Gobbled down some food at the party before we departed to meet the rest of the gang for the night.

We were supposed to have gone to Insatiable's house for a house party but several people were down with sore throat and cough so we veto-ed the idea. Had dinner at Scott's food court (I had dessert) and stopped by Zara after that, but I simply don't dare to look too much at clothes until the debts are cleared. We then proceeded to Starbucks for coffee. Hahaha, we are such gluttons. Our outings are inevitably centered around food and drinks. There was an interesting insight over drinks which I shall not elaborate on.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise