Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Sunday, November 30, 2003

The Friday Five 

I just found this website, The Friday Five, from a link on another blog. The questions this week are exceptionally pertinent to my site, so here goes (even though it's not Friday):

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
Of course I love to shop, didn't you see my alias? Why? Because it generates feelings of happiness and euphoria unwrapping my purchases and trying on the clothes to see what it matches. New clothes also makes going to work more of an incentive when I get to show them off.

However, I have been saying it to Su and other friends that I have been so uninspired lately. No new clothes to wear! (Gosh, I'm sounding like a bimbo...hahahah, but being bimbotic can be fun at times)

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Sadly (because it's been a long time), my S&K pink outfit.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
Actual store. You get to try it, silly.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
Yes, $0.60 increasing to $1.20 a day when I was in Primary School.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
Haven't made much purchases lately, so likewise, I can't remember anything I regret.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise