Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Former work place 

Both my bosses not around today, one of whom is on urgent leave and I had the luxury of a 1 1/2 hour lunch. Ate with an ex-colleague who was on leave and came by to catch up. We dropped by our old company which is just opposite where I work now. The atmosphere is totally different when you no longer work at the place. You don't feel the stress of being there, you no longer feel antagonistic towards your old manager and you can even joke with them about the boss' mean behaviour (who is not around, of course).


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise