Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Exercise mania 

Ever since I finally made the decision and joined the gym in Sept, I have embarked on a fitness regime, working out 2-3 times a week with my 2 gym buddies, Ms Workaholic and Ms Sleepaholic. Mr Alcoholic and Ms Nic-aholic belongs to another gym.

Choice of gym is because the locations are more accessible for me and most importantly, I can join on my company's corporate rate.

Main purpose? To lose weight and to tone up. Results after 2 months? Lost only a kg but built a bit more muscles. A bit disheartening that I'm not getting the effects I had hoped for. Oh well, at least I feel healthier than I have ever been.

Back in those school days where we were forced to take Physical Education (PE) lessons, I used to conjure up all sorts of excuses to skip the class, especially when we were supposed to do the 2.4 km run. I remember an occasion when I did one round around the track and then ran straight for the toilet to hide when the teacher wasn't looking. I hate the feeling of being all sweaty and panting and basically, looking like a mess. So, it's an accomplishment for me now to be running on that treadmill 3 times a week, 45min each time. I still count down to the last 10 min, but at least I'm no longer giving up halfway.

However, it's a bit hard to sustain these gym trips as I need plenty of rest and relax (and TV) time which the gym time eats into. Sometimes, I just feel like going home, have dinner, curl up in my bed and veg out. So, we have to resorted to cutting out gym classes these last few times in order to finish early. I enjoy those body combat and yoga classes, but I enjoy my sleep more. haha.

Take this quiz to see whether you are a gym addict. I got 5/7, which is fairly all right.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise