Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Comments about me! 

From Mydaemon
Ah, Shopaholic... my fellow trooper through the same sec school, JC and uni. She's one cool lady who doesn't bat an eyelid at skipping classes or exams (beat that)! To me, she will always be the one who actually understands xxxxxx despite missing all the lectures. Shopaholic has grown to become a dear friend thru the years. Enjoyed the laughs we had and would love to compare notes with her on the latest TV drama series!

From Nic-aholic
Hey, we go way back to our secondary school days, remember her as one of the "notorious Four", the pack of girls who were always in the forefront of fashion, colouring her hair even though it's against the school rule! Now, she is the TV and drama serials queen, always keeping me updated on the best dramas/shows that is available, my fav tv critic! The cool, logical one, I can always depend on her on whatever accounts, funds, insurance issues I may have. Mark my words, her advice are worth listening! Oh yah, we both share a passion for KFC.. nothing but the Original, rite gal?

From Kar
The never dying romantic... who drools over "shuai ges" (cute guys) and I bet an ardent follower of the Jap and Korean dramas. Hee. Shopaholic... one of the best "zuo bo" (stoning) partners one could ever have. Always enthu(siastic) about playing bridge or tai ti (card game). haha. half sleeping in class... yet always manages to pass exams... hee. very easy to get along...


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise