Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Bosses from hell - Saga continued......... 

2nd Boss was on course yesterday and gave me and Su a quiz to do to determine our behavioral patterns when he got back. In the end, he took the opportunity to allude that I am too detailed in my work, a pet complaint of his. Details is an inherent requirement of my job! If I am not detailed enough and they subsequently ask a question which I did not look into, I will get hell for not being thorough enough. So, tell me, what am I supposed to do? I lose out both ways. And the bastard must have told tales about this to Boss. Problem with the whole department is, the Bosses do not come outright and tell you where you have gone wrong and what you can do to improve your work, but they make backhanded criticisms as such.

2nd Boss also just won the 4D (form of lottery) and promised to give me and Su a lunchtime treat next week. Sure, he can be nice in his own ways but I just cannot stand the way he handles work matters. So unpro(fessional)! And it is so peaceful in the office without him yesterday. He loves to talk loudly on the phone when it's regarding work so that Boss can hear in her room. Being that Su and I share and open space office with him, it's rather annoying and distracting when we need to concentrate on our work.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise