Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Blog look 

Thanks to Cootietushie for the compliments, it's nice to know that people actually notice when I add new stuff. I try and improve the look as and when I learn new techniques or get inspirations from other blogs. haha. You can add the wordings on the bottom bar if you like too, just cut and paste the script to your template. Let me know and I will email it to you.

And EVERYBODY who's reading this, PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE go and SIGN MY GUESTBOOK and put your little dot on the guestmap. It looks so bare now.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise