Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Birthday celebration 

We had an early celebration for Sleepaholic's birthday last night at Zouk Winebar and Velvet. The place was unusually quiet for a Saturday night. Birthday gal declared a "blue" theme and we all had to turn up with something blue in order to enjoy a round of free drinks on her. Plenty of alcohol flowing around but somehow, the atmosphere sort of fizzled out when we went into Velvet. But as usual, sexy lady attracted 2 caucasians who tried to pick her up.

We also ran into a secondary school classmate whom we've recently established a connection with on Friendster. I found it interesting to meet up with a friend after 10 years and caught up with what he has been doing. It makes me reflect on how I have changed as well, my ideals when I was younger and whether my life has turned out the way I have expected it to till this point.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise