Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, November 21, 2003

Bachelor 3 

Meet the parents session. Andrew Firestone just brought Jen and Kristen back home to the vineyard to meet his parents. This episode brought out how contrasting and diverse these 2 women are. Jen is so genuine, she gives the feeling that she is sincerely interested in getting to know everyone and integrate into the family. She's like the sun who brought smiles and laughter. On the other hand, Kristen is more concerned about letting the family know her. Like Andrew's sister said, she talks a lot, but is there really substance behind the talk? Vivacious, stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, these are merely words to describe her outward appearance. Jen generated adjectives such as warm and comfortable.

How will Andrew choose? For those of you do not know the outcome, let's just say I think he made a wise decision.

On another note, having been brought up in the bustling city life of our little island, I would love the experience of living in such a place with plenty of fresh air, surrounded by the beauties of nature and having seemingly limitless space on which to roam. The closest I had to that was when I was on a farm stay during my Australia tour several years back. For me, that was the highlight of the tour. Perhaps I can retire there?


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise