Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Annual fee 

I was checking my credit card balance online and saw an annual fee charged to my credit card this month. So, I called up the bank expecting to have to go through a lengthy discussion to persuade them to waive the fee (I redeemed my points for a shopping voucher last month so they couldn't deduct that, hehe). However, the moment I said the magic words "annual fee", the customer service officer instantly knew what I wanted and asked me for my details. He made a last ditch attempt to get me to cough up the money by offering me a free bag if I paid the fee, but I declined. Finally, he ended the conversation with "Your annual fee has been waived. We hope you will continue spending on the card." Short and sweet, the whole process took less than 3 minutes.

But then, considering that I concentrated all my shopping payments on this card (which is a considerable amount!) why wouldn't they want me as a customer? Besides, I pay all my bills on time and have never defaulted. All those banks who rejected my applications? Big mistake! They lost out on a valuable customer!


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise