Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, October 24, 2003

Was inspired to start my own blog after reading a "mouse's". I could never maintain the habit of keeping the diary, seeing that it all goes along the lines of......wake up, rush to school/ work......eat breakfast.....stone a bit.....pretend to be hardworking/ busy.......eat lunch.....stone.....wait for freedom i.e. 6:00pm.

Ain't that great with words either. So, please bear with me if I fail to use perfect vocabulary/ grammar. Which has been a point of contention among my group of single yuppie friends (4 gals + 1 boyfriend and 2 guys, at times, to be exact). " She doesn't/ she don't, she wins/ she won."

SAGA OF THE HOT PINK OUTFIT
The one time I couldn't resist indulging in my fave therapy this past few months (ok, the one MAJOR time) was the black/ hot pink S & K outfit I fell in love with at first sight. First thought, too ex and I can't afford it, told myself to walk away. Oh well, no harm trying it on to see whether it looks as great on me as I thought it would. Shucks! It's the most fantastic thing I've tried on in months (and that's a LOT of things I tried on).

Okok, I know I shouldn't, in view of the OD to clear and my resolution. But I did. Make the puchase, i mean. The top looks a bit tight, but this very nice saleslady assured me that she can make it look perfect. Trusted her, went back once, twice and finally third time, but there were minor imperfections in the alterations each time. Seeing the gigantic price tag, I wasn't ready to compromise.

The saga is to be continued. Pending now as the saleslady has sent it back to their factory seeing what they can do after my outburst that the many alterations has caused my pink chiffon to fray. Maybe they can give me the bigger piece of pink chiffon which I asked for in the first place but which they wanted me to pay for. haha, cheapo I know, but a gal has to do what an gal has to do.

Saleslady has gone on holiday and will be back next week. Will find out then.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise