Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Power lunches 

I didn't have enough sleep last night and opted to lunch in today and stone (to those who don't understand, this means to chill out) with a copy of the latest 8 days. Did I mention I am a huge fan? Contemplated applying to be a writer not long ago but dropped the idea because I don't think I qualify. Hehe.

My usual lunch buddy, let's call her Su, dumped me for lunch and went for power lunch with the big shots. She did ask me along but like I said, I wasn't in the mood to PR. Even in normal circumstances, I don't really enjoy lunching with them too often because the conversations gets repetitive after a while. I would rather run errands and SHOP! Lots of shopping carts and stores around the area selling interesting knick knacks.

But regretted my decision slightly when I heard that they went to Tea House for dim sum. I love dim sum, especially the translucent Ha Kaos with fresh succulent prawns. yum yum. Oh well, just as well to diet a bit.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise