Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Decided to play hookey and skip gym for today. Now stuck in the office waiting for my notebook to finish defragmenting. Something wrong with this antique machine, nowadays it can't even shut down properly. I have to do it the primitive way which is by by turning off its power supply.

And surfing the internet? It's soooooo slow, I can see the items appear one by one. When I am browsing and I can see the bosses walking my way to the photocopier, the normal reaction is to open up a word/ excel document immediately. In normal circumstances, by the time they are behind me, I should appearing to be working hard right? Not in this case. Sometimes when they pass, my screen would be showing a mixture of Excel headers and webpage contents. "Caught in the act". haha.

They should outlaw all systems older than Windows 2000 in companies! How do they expect a staff to be efficient when half the time, we are waiting for the computer to load? Maybe if I purposely smash up the notebook, they will buy me a new one. But one can only wish.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise