Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

After discussion with Ms Workaholic, we have concluded that the other 2 yuppie single friends are Ms Sleepaholic and Ms Nic-aholic (which she might have objections to!).

I feel like my bones are disintegrating from the gym session. The pain we women go through to look good!

Oh, the nice saleslady from S & K is back from her holidays and called me to say that my hot pink dress is ready for collection! They did give me a bigger piece of chiffon in the end. So there really are advantages to being a fussy customer.

I learnt this through some cases in work too. The norm is that if you don't request, companies will not give benefits automatically. When you threaten to complain to the authorities, you get results. So, we cannot afford to be too nice or you will lose out. Sad, but true.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise